The Gall Bladder is a pear-shaped, small organ that is found on the right side of the Abdomen. It sits just below the Liver. Sometimes, the digestive fluids (bile) in the Gall Bladder harden to form deposits called Gall Stones. These stones may differ in size and number. There are many Gallbladder Stone Treatment Centres in Bangalore
, however, let us first look at ways to prevent the condition.
Here are 6 ways to prevent Gall Bladder Stones:
- Healthy Weight: To live healthily, pay attention to your weight. Excess weight leads
to an increased risk of several issues including Gall Bladder Stones. A slow, steady weight loss regime that brings down your overall weight to a healthy range will reduce the risk of Gallstones. If you are looking to prevent Gall Bladder Stones, then it is best to begin by watching your weight. Consult the best Gastroenterologists in Bangalore by visiting Blue Bliss Hospital.
- Diet and Nutrition:A simple way to reduce stress on your Gall Bladder is to eat
healthy, balanced, and nutritious foods. Make sure you include foods that belong to all food groups while avoiding processed or packaged foods. The food you eat must include fresh fruits, vegetables, juices, low-fat dairy, whole grains, legumes, nuts and spices. For instance, plant-based foods offer a wonderful source of antioxidants, vitamins and essential minerals.
- Consistent Exercise: Generally, some physical activity is recommended for everyone.
Several studies show that to prevent Gall Bladder Stones, you must have at least 2-3 hours of physical activity which may be jogging, callisthenics, swimming, playing a physical sport and so on. This is shown to reduce the risk of Gall Stones considerably.
- Preventive Action:As they say, “Prevention is Better than Cure”, it makes sense to be aware of your risks when it comes to Gall Bladder Stones. For instance, it is believed that the genetic link that relates to Gall Bladder Stones may be passed down in families. Therefore, if you know of family members who have suffered from stones in the Gall Bladder, then it may be time to take preventive steps.
- Examine your Lifestyle: Gall Stones can be quite disruptive to your regular life. However, there are a few lifestyle changes that can prevent the problem. One of the key changes that will help is adopting a healthier lifestyle. Here are a few changes that you can consider:
- An Anti-Inflammatory diet focuses on the inclusion of high-fibre foods such as sprouted seeds and other seeds such as Flax, Pumpkin, and Chia. Consider avoiding processed foods while including vegetables rich in fibre.
- There are studies to show that bitter vegetables help to improve bile production and flow. So, make sure you include Bitter Gourds, Hyacinth Beans, Filed Beans and other bitter varieties of vegetables in your diet.
- If you have a sedentary job or are used to sitting long hours during the day, make small changes to break those spells with walking or simple stretches. Include a few sessions of brisk walking during the morning or evening to balance the same.
Treatment of Gall Bladder Stones is dependent on the size and location of the stone(s). Another factor that influences treatment methods is the symptoms that the patient presents. You could also have stones that are “silent”. If there are no symptoms, then such stones will be left untreated. There are fewer Gallbladder Stone Removal Hospitals in Bangalore
. Call or book your appointment
with one of the best Gastroenterologists at Blue Bliss Hospital.