Dr. Lavanya Manoharan
MBBS, MS (ENT)
Consultant ENT, Head & Neck Surgeon
Dr. Lavanya Manoharan completed her masters in JJM Medical College, Davangere, Karnataka and MS (ENT) from Rajarajeswari Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka. She is an active member of Karnataka Medical Council and Association of Otolaryngologists of India. She was an intern at JJM Medical College, Davangere, Karnataka, was a Junior Resident at Rajarajeswari Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka & a Senior Resident at Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences, Madikeri, Karnataka (Department of Otorhinolaryngology).
- “Fizz Sign” in Acute Sinusitis – A CT scan finding, Indian Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery -- https://doi.org/10.1007/s12070-021-03045-2
- Post-graduate thesis: A descriptive study of thermographic changes in patients of acute and chronic sinusitis in a tertiary care hospital
- Diagnosis in ENT using a Thermogram – 72nd AOICON 2020, Nagpur
- Diagnosis of Sinusitis: Selfie with a Thermogram– 37th AOIKCON 2019, Madikeri
- Recurrent keloid of Pinna: Will the scars ever disappear?
- 37th AOIKCON 2019, Madikeri
- Recognizing and reporting Child Sexual Abuse
- 2nd place in the international symposium by IMA and UNICEF, 2014