Among one of the most widely observed and treated kidney disorders is undoubtedly kidney stones. Urology Doctors associated with Blue Bliss Hospital recognised as Bangalore’s Advanced Urology clinic define kidney stones as hard deposits which are formed in the kidneys or originate in the urinary tract. Kidney stones can be extremely painful and at times can cause severe health complications which include blocking the smooth outflow of urine from the urinary tract.
According to the best urology doctors in Bangalore, the earlier kidney stones are diagnosed, the better and faster they can be treated. Hence, it is important to stay aware of the possible symptoms of kidney stones to avoid complications.
Possible symptoms of Kidney Stones
Urology doctors associated with Blue Bliss Hospital, valued as the best hospital in Bangalore, stress upon the fact that the following symptoms when observed should never be ignored.
- Pain in the abdomen especially in the lower back
- Blood in the urine
- Difficulty in passing urine
- Nausea accompanied by vomiting
- Urgency to pass urine
Best Urologists in Bangalore associated with Blue Bliss Hospital have always recommended lots and lots of water to stay away from stones. However, staying away from the below-mentioned drinks can also do you a world of good by preventing the occurrence of stones.
- Tea As per good urologists in Bangalore, iced tea and black tea can cause kidney stones due to the presence of oxalates. Hence, avoiding these two types of tea, especially if you have a history of kidney stones, can prove very beneficial.
- Alcohol Drinks with a very high percentage of alcohol can increase the level of uric acid in the blood which can lead to the formation of stones.
- Drinks high in citric acid Drinks like lemonade and colas should be avoided at all costs as the citric acid percentage found in these drinks are a sure invite for kidney stones.
The more you ignore the symptoms of kidney stones, the more complicated the situation can get. It’s time certain drinks close to your heart are avoided. Our best urology specialists in Bangalore at Blue Bliss Hospital have seen more than a thousand patients go back happy after receiving high-quality care for kidney stones and leading a contented life through proper and frequent health checkups
If you want to know how it’s done, please book an appointment with our top urologists in Bangalore and say goodbye to kidney stones for good.